A lone journey to neverland

It's just a long journey of being without anyone, but none other only with myself.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

For a newly found friend

Rowing by myself in the endless sea
the shore is far-reaching
and the wind catches me
wet with painful desire

Looking askance for a living soul
sea gulls mock me with their free wings
while i look for another rower
the albeit far-reaching shore
waves at me
and i row with joy
to the haven that
will never break a lonely heart

London, June 13 2004 17:00
for a 'newly found' friend, long lost amidst the glare
of a buzzing city

Goodnite!


you said:
terima kasih untuk puisimu...
membacanya terasa sepi buanget...
ada seraut cahaya terang di bagian bait 2-nya,
namun nuansa abu-abu seperti matahari mau tidur terbaca...
mirip sunset di London, miris membacanya...