A lone journey to neverland

It's just a long journey of being without anyone, but none other only with myself.

Monday, July 18, 2005

He is to me

To me
he is a real fuss
always trying to grope
anything that shouldn’t be his business
at all

To me
he is too straightforward of a person
who yet gives you the true light
of your own-self
and his own-self

To me
he is like an open book
for anyone to read
for anyone to flip the pages
but yet
could be too expensive to buy

To me
he's like a big ear
who always listens
and yet
never misses a chance
to launch his most daring
comments of the day

To me
he is a passionate man
who will be a great companion
for anyone in their quest for
knowledge, true identity and faith

My friend,
to me you’re like a candle
burning at the other end of the dark channel
guiding me to reach you
and be your forever friend


Happy Anniversary my dearest friend!