A lone journey to neverland

It's just a long journey of being without anyone, but none other only with myself.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Serendipity?

Some time ago I watched "Serendipity", an unbelievably unbelievable, or maybe stupid (?) movie. Don't ask me who starred it, i m not gifted for such thing, especially not for some movie like Serendipity. "Too good to be true", that's all I can say about it...

I'm not sure how i feel about this, but for the past 10 days I've had two unbelievably stupid serendipities, first: tripping on the same hole in front of my parent's house for the second time, and hurt myself quite badly for the second time too (of course, this is no serendipity at all), and met 2 exes on a public transport two days in a row... (Havent met them for a hundred years). Wow. It might be sheer bad luck, to hurt myself on the leg (and yes of course I was hurt when they dumped me - or was it me who dump them? now i think i would rather act dumb and to forget completely), and to see the sometime-forgotten-sometime-badly-missed faces of the exes.

Seems like i am getting nowhere. or is it just serendipity?

*or karma?*